Club Covid-19 Policy: Effective May 1, 2021
Governor Baker recently announced several changes to the Covid-19 Mandates.
The Club will follow the new State Guidelines and Dates as follows:
• While indoors, face coverings will continue to be required at all times.
• As of Saturday, May 1:
- o Outdoor face coverings will not be required when individuals socially distanced 6’ or more.
- o Hall capacity will increase to 30. (25% of full capacity)
- o Trap & Skeet Cabin Capacity will be 12. (25% of full capacity)
•As of Saturday, May 29:
- o Gathering limits for the Clubhouse, Hall, and Trap & Skeet Cabin will revert to full capacity.
- o Gathering limit outdoors will be 250.
Additional Club Guidelines:
• The Club will be open to Members and Guests (Standard Guest Policy).
• Members who travel out of state or guests from out of state will not be required to quarantine or have a Covid Test.
• The Club will continue our normal hours of operation.
Indoor and Outdoor Pistol Range:
• All Shooting lanes on the Indoor and Outdoor Ranges will be open.
• Waiting in the Indoor Range Entry room allowed with face covering.
• All surfaces used/touched must be wiped clean after each shooting session with disinfectant.
Maintain Social Distancing Indoors and Outdoors
• Lowering masks on the Indoor Range while shooting is allowed. Masks must be replaced immediately after shooting.
Disinfecting Sprays will be available in all Ranges, Skeet and Trap Cabin, Rest Rooms, Living Room and Hall
• Shooter must wipe down all surfaces used/touched with disinfectant.
We must not become complacent for the safety of all members.
Compliance to policy will be monitored both by video and members responsible for venues.
Following Governor Baker’s direction, hopefully by August 1, the Club will be back to normal operations.
Board of Directors and Committee Chairmen
President - Jon Ennis
Vice President - Paul Marier
Treasurer - Tom Lynch
Secretary - Greg Nealand
Director - John Grady
Director - Steve Burton
Director - Sarah Monaco
Director - Ruth Baltopoulos
Board Rep - Skeet & Trap - Tad Bengston
Board Rep - Rifle & Pistol - Tim Johnson
Board Rep - Fish & Game - Ray Edelman
Contact the BOD @ email@example.com
Contact Skeet & Trap @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Rifle and Pistol @ email@example.com
Contact Fish & Game @ firstname.lastname@example.org