Phase-3 Reopening of the Club
Governor Baker recently announced the State would step back to step-3, phase 1 of the States Covid-19 reopening plan. As of February 1st, the Club will continue the process of opening under the following guidelines:
Only Members and family household members can use the Clubs facility.
• Definition of house hold member: Family members living full time within the Members household.
• Visiting family members who have quarantined for 10 days or have tested negative for Covid-19 are considered household members
• Members who travel out of state, upon returning to state must quarantine for 10 days or have a negative Covid-19 test before using club facilities
Continue normal hours of operation
Club House, Hall and Skeet/Trap cabin:
• Restrict the number of people gathering inside to no more than 10
• Restrict the number of people gathering outside to no more than 25
Indoor and Outdoor Pistol Range:
• Restrict the number of shooting lanes on the Indoor Range to 4 shooters
• No waiting in the entry room
• Restrict the number of shooting lanes on the Outdoor Range to eight shooters
All surfaces must be wiped clean after each shooting session with disinfectant
Maintain Social Distancing and wearing Masks at all times
• Removing masks while in the process of shooting clays is allowed. Masks must be replaced after shooting.
• Lowering masks while shooting on the Indoor and Outdoor range while shooting is allowed. Masks must be replaced immediately after shooting
Disinfecting sprays will be available in all Ranges, Skeet and Trap cabin, Rest Rooms, Living Room and Hall
• When used all surfaces must be wiped down with disinfectant.
We must not become complacent for the safety of all members. Compliance to policy will be monitored both by Video and Members responsible for venues.
Following Governor Bakers Phase-3-1 guidelines, hopefully by September we will be back to normal operations.
Board of Directors and Committee Chairmen
President - Jon Ennis
Vice President - Paul Marier
Treasurer - Tom Lynch
Secretary - Greg Nealand
Director - John Grady
Director - Steve Burton
Director - Sarah Monaco
Director - Ruth Baltopoulos
Board Rep - Skeet & Trap - Tad Bengston
Board Rep - Rifle & Pistol - Tim Johnson
Board Rep - Fish & Game - Ray Edelman
Contact the BOD @ email@example.com
Contact Skeet & Trap @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Rifle and Pistol @ email@example.com
Contact Fish & Game @ firstname.lastname@example.org