The Club maintains a 3/4 acre aerated trout pond which is stocked on a regular basis in the Spring and Fall. Access to the
Charles River is adjacent to the pond.
Trout Pond Rules
- Bag Limit - 3 fish per member per day, 9 per week
- Pond open 7 days per week, Sunrise to Sunset
- No night fishing allowed
- Fishing is
only allowed from the shore
- Only FFF Club members and family are allowed
- Non-family guests are allowed only at special events
and valid Massachusetts fishing license required
- Before leaving the area, place all trash in the barrels providedand ensure all barbeque
fires are extinquished
- No walking on the ice in the winter
All non-trout species of fish caught in the Trout Pond must be either taken home or put into the Charles River. These non-trout species compete for the same food supply as the stocked trout. Also, any trout that are caught and show any signs of stress, bleeding, or have swallowed the hook must not be put back in the pond as they will not survive.
© 2006-2016 by the Fin Fur and Feather Club of Wellesley and Natick, Inc.
or the Club,
15 April 2017