Membership applications are now being accepted for our 2018 Year that begins September 1, 2017 and runs to August 31, 2018.
To request an application form and invitation to apply email us at: email@example.com
In your email include your name, age, address, email address, phone number(s), the name of the current Club Member who is recommending you, and your primary anticipated uses of the Club facilities. (Clays, pistol, hunting, fishing.)
We do not accept walk-in applications.
To join the Fin, Fur, and Feather Club you will need a current Commonwealth of Massachusetts Firearms License or be in the process of applying for your Firearms License and be sponsored by a current member. (License not required for Junior Membership.)
Membership Process Outline:
1. An applicant for membership must:
· Hold a current and valid State of Massachusetts Firearms License (LTC or FID Card) or be in the process of applying for your Firearms License.
· Not required for Junior Membership.
· Complete a Membership Application Form and Release Agreement, including the name of the Club Member Sponsor recommending you for membership, and the names of two personal references and their contact information.
· Mail these forms to the Club at the address at the bottom
of the application
2. Please attend a Board of Directors Meeting on the date specified in your invitation to join along with your Club Member Sponsor
· Present your Massachusetts LTC or FID card.
· Pay Initiation Fee, Membership dues, and Cardkey Fee (optional).
· Your sponsor will introduce you to the Board. Please answer any questions that may be asked of you during the meeting.
3. Attend one of the Club's New Member Safety Meetings.
4. Attend a Range Orientation Meeting with an assigned Range Safety Officer.
After completing all the above requirements and you have been approved by the Board of Directors you will receive:
· Club membership identification card
· Cardkey (optional) will then be issued.
Note: Pistol Range cardkeys are issued only to members who are at least 18 years old and have demonstrated safe firearm handling.
One-Time Initiation Fee: $150
Annual Membership Fee: $160
One-Time Initiation Fee (Junior Membership): $10
Annual Membership Fee (Junior Membership): $10
Annual Pistol Range & Clubhouse Card Key Fee: $20 (optional)
One-Time Clubhouse Only Card Key Fee: $5 (optional)
Replacement fee for a lost or damaged card key: $5