Membership applications are now being accepted for our 2019 Year that begins September 1, 2018 and runs to August 31, 2019.
To apply, complete the 2019 application form on this page or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request the membership forms.
We do not accept walk-in applications.
To join the Fin, Fur, and Feather Club you will need a current Commonwealth of Massachusetts Firearms License or be in the process of applying for your Firearms License and be sponsored by a current member. (License not required for Junior Membership.)
Membership Process Outline
An applicant for membership must:
- Hold a current and valid Commonwealth of Massachusetts Firearms License (LTC or FID Card) or be in the process of applying for your Firearms License. (Not required for Junior Membership)
- Complete a Membership Application Form and Release Agreement, including the name of the Club Member Sponsor recommending you for membership, and the names of two personal references and their contact information.
- Mail these forms to the Club at the address at the bottom of the application or send via email to email@example.com
- Attend a Board of Directors Meeting on the date specified in your invitation to join along with your Club Member Sponsor
- Present your Massachusetts LTC or FID card.
- Pay Initiation Fee, Membership dues, and Cardkey Fee (optional).
- Your sponsor will introduce you to the Board. Please answer any questions that may be asked of you during the meeting.
- Attend one of the Club’s New Member Safety Meetings that includes Range Orientations (first Sunday after the board meeting, schedule is posted on the events calendar).
- Attend a Shooting Qualification Meeting with an assigned Range Safety Officer where you will demonstrate the safe handling of a firearm.
After completing all the above requirements and you have been approved by the Board of Directors you will receive:
- Club membership identification card
- Cardkey (optional) will then be issued.
Note: Pistol Range cardkeys are issued only to members who are at least 18 years old and have demonstrated safe firearm handling. For any other information about the Club, email the Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a Family Membership available where the first adult member joins as a full member and pays all the joining fees. At any time later, the spouse of that member may then join by paying only their membership dues. Any children of the family who qualify as Junior Members may also join by paying only their membership dues.
All individuals must attend all the meetings define by the Membership Process defined above.